[lxc-users] Upcoming migration of linuxcontainers.org mailing-lists

Serge E. Hallyn serge at hallyn.com
Thu Apr 8 13:14:10 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 10:59:07PM -0400, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As part of moving some of our services to newer infrastructure,
> consolidating things where they make sense and in general reducing the
> amount of time I need to spend maintaining things, the
> linuxcontainers.org mailing-lists will soon be migrated over to Google
> Groups.

Not asking you to do this as google groups sounds like the least
amount of work, but did you consider going to something based
on the lore.kernel.org software?

I mean meh - we're not using the lists much, but we'd have more
of a sense of community if we used email more, and lore, by
letting you download any thread .mbox I think makes that much
better than dealing with something like mailman.