[lxc-users] IP address?

wisdomlight at protonmail.com wisdomlight at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:58:33 UTC 2019

Thanks Serge

I think I am quitting my efforts to install lxc containers on my PureOS - it turns out to be tricky.

Lxc works fine on my Ubuntu VM so I'll work with that.
Your help is appreciated - thanks.

Sherab

Just like an experience in a dream
Everything I now enjoy
Will become a mere recollection
For what has past will not be seen again

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.