[lxc-users] HOWTO: How to run graphics-accelerated GUI apps in LXD containers on your Ubuntu desktop

T.C 吳天健 tcwu2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 07:56:11 UTC 2017

Per my previous mail mentioned 'chrome working but not gain 3d acceleration'
was documented and shared as
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DcxNYlXgYLIWKQG8sbg8POk-uxl9I1Kgi9W3ti_1MbQ/edit?usp=sharing

The report is mixed with some Chinese but I believe reader can understand
by it's English paragraph, experiment number and figures.

TC Wu