[lxc-users] migrated to 2.9 but container gives "error: No storage pool specified"

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Sat Feb 18 19:33:12 UTC 2017

On 18-02-17 20:18, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Copy between varying LXD versions seems to not have been as tested as it
> should have been... We'll look into this next week and get it sorted out.
>
> Until then, assuming your storage pool is called "default" (see "lxc storage list"):
>
>      lxc config device set vpn root pool default
>
> That should fix the pool issue you got.

Thanks for the quick response, but sadly I get the same error:
# lxc config device set vpn root pool default
error: No storage pool specified.

Output of "lxc storage list" :
|  NAME   | DRIVER |        SOURCE         | USED BY |
| default | zfs    | data/asterix/lxd/data | 12      |

The weird thing is that I can't find anything related to it in the
/var/lib/lxd directory and beyond.
It only seems to exist as an entry in the lxd database.

Cheers,
Sjoerd