[lxc-users] LXD Official PPA deprecation

laurent ducos laurentducos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:32:03 UTC 2017

Hello
I have two questions.

  * The exact date of end of ppa is not specified. What is the expected day?
  * Actualy my version of lxd is 2.16..I will update it on January 5th. If
the support of the ppa is finished I would only have to delete the entries
in "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ubuntu-lxc-ubuntu-lxd-stable-xenial.list" then
"apt update" and "apt install -t xenial-backports lxd lxd-client" Nothing
else to do ?