[lxc-users] how do you create an image from scratch?

T.C 吳天健 tcwu2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:58:10 UTC 2017

Disable udev and make your own device nodes is a great idea as a
beginning.  I call it static dev since /dev was supposed to be tmpfs.
 After make tty and other nodes you have a headless (text) linux .  Make
/dev/graphics/* if you want to run x11 application.

2017年4月26日 下午11:11,"Spike" <spike at drba.org>寫道: