[lxc-users] how do you create an image from scratch?

Spike spike at drba.org
Wed Apr 26 15:11:28 UTC 2017

thank you Fajar and T.C.,

your experience is very precious and the lxc template looks very good as a
source of inspiration. I'll try commenting out everything in fstab and see
what happens. Other pages I found like this one
https://snikt.net/blog/2014/03/22/convert-kvm-image-to-lxc-container/ suggested
other steps as the creation of devices manually as udev is not supported in
the container. I guess coming from KVM that will be taken care of, however
I'm wondering if things like system-udevd needs to be adjusted for example.
Maybe the lxc template will clarify that.

thanks,

Spike