[lxc-users] LXD init in Puppet issue

Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all benoit.georgelin at web4all.fr
Fri Oct 28 20:10:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

looks like the lxd should be able to run a "zpool list" so the zfs backend will be considered as an option

https://github.com/lxc/lxd/blob/6cbf82757e96213e73be9a7305803910b09ea5ed/lxd/main.go#L628

Maybe, using puppet , the zpool list command from LXD failed .

I would try to get the "zpool list" command running from puppet to be sure it's working on its own trough puppet.
Or puppet that would run a bash script to get zpool list result .

Maybe it's just related to your PATH environment variable used with puppet and you zfs binary are not found.

Cordialement,