[lxc-users] LXD init in Puppet issue

Tardif, Christian christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Mon Oct 31 14:30:46 UTC 2016

Got it. In my exec path, there was something missing, which is not
needed if I'm only looking at the apparent binary involved. So there's
something requested in behind that prevented "lxd init" with zfs
backend. This is not the zpool, as the same puppet run creates the
required zpool.

Anyway, this is now fixed. Thanks for pointing this out !

---
CHRISTIAN TARDIF