[lxc-users] Can't ssh my lxc instances and no instance console on Horizon

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:56:50 UTC 2016

Hi,
Any idea when the fix for OpenStack instance console access will be
proposed?
And I have another question. When starting containers using OpenStack, I
can't access the outside network. I tried to assign a floating IP, nova
list says it has a floating ip assigned but when I access the container
using lxc exec, it's still the same with no floating IP and still can't
access the outside network.

Thanks