[lxc-users] LXC -> LXD

alex barchiesi alex.barchiesi at garr.it
Mon Jun 20 08:29:21 UTC 2016

Hi Stephane, thanks for the answer.
It's actually what I was trying to do. The problem I face is related to the
static ip of the LXCs:
here is in a bunch of words the architecture:
-the physical server hosting the LXC is configured as their gateway through
few bridges (one each network) and this is useful for:

1. having a single point of iptables/security implementation per network

2. the LXC gateway in the config is set as *auto* so that if an LXC is
migrated towards another physical server it keeps working without any
reconfig and this could be done in case of hw issues by a monitoring system
(unattended)

-several LXC has a static ip and I was trying to use the raw.lxc without
much success

Alex