[lxc-users] Fwd: lxc-start fails: failed with errno 2 to create /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/dev/lxc

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:49:06 UTC 2016

Thanks for the response Simos. I cant at the moment move to lxd because I
have some automation scripts which are heavily invested in lxc at the
moment, so I just have to make it work and figure out what the issue is
with /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/ creation failure. I will move to lxd at
some point for sure. So at the moment, if anyone has faced the same or has
a clue about it, I will appreciate that a lot !

Rgds,
Gopa.