[lxc-users] Fwd: lxc-start fails: failed with errno 2 to create /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lxc/dev/lxc

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:48:24 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 2:28 AM, Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni
<gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone faced the same ?

Per https://www.stgraber.org/2016/03/15/lxd-2-0-installing-and-configuring-lxd-212/
version 2.0 is out and you should try that.
LXD 2.0 is available in the backports repository of Ubuntu 14.04, therefore

sudo apt -t trusty-backports install lxd

Simos