[lxc-users] reach the outside world

Ashish Bunkar ashish.bunkar at oracle.com
Fri Mar 13 07:04:16 UTC 2015

You can set the ip of the container to whichever domain you want.
There are two ways to do it.

Bridging it to default gateway br0 or you can set it to public network
using Macvlan.
This link might help you:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E37355/html/ol_config_os_containers.html#ol_modmacv_lxc

Thanks & Regards