[lxc-users] Question on bridging in nested containers

Guido Jäkel G.Jaekel at DNB.DE
Thu Mar 12 06:45:06 UTC 2015

Dear Fajar,

Theoretical, for the root host it should be possible to "pull out" the "fist container level end" of the vet's of for the nested containers to the host by changing it's namespace, isn't it?

But because this will need the "cooperation" of the host environment to start a nested container from the first level container, which will undermine the nesting szenario.

Dear Anjali,

what's your usecase or aim to try such a way?

Guido