[lxc-users] Question on bridging in nested containers

Anjali Kulkarni anjali at juniper.net
Thu Mar 12 19:35:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Fajar and Guido.
The use case for this is that I don’t want to have double the no of IP and
MACs for each interface I want on the nested container. I want to be able
to bypass the networking (and bridge) on LXC so that I can use only one IP
and MAC for any eth interface (I don’t need connectivity on the base
container)

Anjali