[lxc-users] Status of networking in nova-compute-lxd

Giuseppe Civitella giuseppe.civitella at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck,

is it possible to have a look to at a working devstack's localrc to have an
idea of how the Neutron integration should work?
If it is not possible to use cloudinit it is also not possible to inject
ssh keys into the containers, so how Openstack's users are supposed to
login into their containers?

Thank a lot
Giuseppe