[lxc-users] Status of networking in nova-compute-lxd

Chuck Short chuck.short at canonical.com
Tue Jun 2 01:53:32 UTC 2015

Hi

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:02 AM, Giuseppe Civitella <
giuseppe.civitella at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just seen this page about nclxd features:
> https://github.com/lxc/nova-compute-lxd/compare/a2cc97ffeb59...ee74894cf75c

That is just a list of features that we hope to have in the near future so
people can keep a track of what is going on.

> I did not get if there is Neutron integration or not, if I can use vxlan
> or some other multi tenant network other than vlan.
> I'd also know if it is possible to have the images autoconfiguring
> themselves via cloudinit.
> Can someone explain, please?

There is neutron support if you use the default linuxbridge, its not
possible to have the images auto-configuring themselves via cloud-init
because there isnt support for that in lxd. It should be coming soon.