[lxc-users] Status of networking in nova-compute-lxd

Giuseppe Civitella giuseppe.civitella at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:13:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

sorry for bothering, I was looking at the vif.py code in nova-compute-lxd.
There is a LXDNetworkBridgeDriver (
https://github.com/lxc/nova-compute-lxd/blob/master/nclxd/nova/virt/lxd/vif.py#L124
), the one that can be used with Neutron, I guess. It allows flat and vlan
networking. But there is also the LXDOpenVswitchDriver (
https://github.com/lxc/nova-compute-lxd/blob/master/nclxd/nova/virt/lxd/vif.py#L58
) and my question is, if not in Neutron, how is it used?
Thanks

Giuseppe