[lxc-users] Older Ubuntu Template - Natty 11.04

TuxRaiderPen tuxraiderpen at wpascanner.com
Wed May 7 00:30:04 UTC 2014

In looking at my option to use LXC for  my email system.. I've run into a
snag...which may force the issue to a full VM..

I need to get a template for 11.04 Natty

Doing:

r at rBox:~$ sudo lxc-create -n mailtest -t ubuntu -- -r natty
Checking cache download in /var/cache/lxc/natty/rootfs-amd64 ...
Installing packages in template: ssh,vim,language-pack-en
Downloading ubuntu natty minimal ...
I: Retrieving Release
E: Failed getting release file
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/natty/Release
lxc_container: container creation template for mailtest failed
lxc_container: Error creating container mailtest

Any one know of a template source for 11.04????

Thanks!