[lxc-users] Cannot start container when lxc.cgroup.memory.* in config

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Mar 7 10:55:14 UTC 2014

Dear Pheb,

Your lxc-checkconfig says:

	>Cgroup memory controller: enabled

But in the output of the mount command, the "memory" keyword is missing. You have to look for the reason.

For reference I append what one of my hosts state:

	# grep cgroup /proc/mounts
	cgroup /cgroup cgroup rw,relatime,blkio,freezer,devices,memory,cpuacct,cpu,cpuset,clone_children 0 0

greetings

Guido