[lxc-users] Starting unprivileged containers at boot

Mike Bernson mike at mlb.org
Tue Aug 19 23:50:40 UTC 2014

That did not work.

I added the following line into cron for testing:
@reboot              lxc-autostart -P /home/mike/.local/share/lxc -o /tmp/out

/tmp/out:
   lxc-autostart 1408491952.652 ERROR    lxc_cgmanager - call to cgmanager_create_sync failed: invalid request
   lxc-autostart 1408491952.652 ERROR    lxc_cgmanager - Failed to create hugetlb:mike-ssh
   lxc-autostart 1408491952.652 ERROR    lxc_cgmanager - Error creating cgroup hugetlb:mike-ssh
   lxc-autostart 1408491952.653 ERROR    lxc_start - failed creating cgroups
   lxc-autostart 1408491952.654 ERROR    lxc_start - failed to spawn 'mike-ssh'