[Lxc-users] Unable to create lxc CT on fedora 19

jjs - mainphrame jake at mainphrame.com
Wed Jul 10 03:25:41 UTC 2013

I've installed the lxc-0.9 rpms and installed the attached fedora template.
The container is created successfully and can be started, but without
networking. The equivalent operation on my ubuntu 13.04 system produces a
container with network connectivity.

I haven't been able to do an apples to apples comparison since I can't seem
to install a debian CT on fedora nor a fedora CT on ubuntu.

Any hints as to where I should be looking?

Joe