[Lxc-users] Dual WAN router config

Kenneth "Ellis" McCall xellisx at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:16:06 UTC 2012

I came up with a issue about how to dual WAN router with two WiFi adapters
that might see subnet collisions. The scenarios is this, say two generous
neighbors will let me connect to their APs, both AP are connected to two
different ISPs, but their LAN setups are using the same network/subnet.
Example: IP: 192.168.1.1 Subnet: 255.255.255.0 DCHP range:
192.168.1.100-200. So from what I can see, LXC would allow me to setup
containers for two of the WiFi adapters and bridge them to the main OS so
then I could load balance the traffic between the two on the same box. The
question is, can any give me some pointers on this? I want to do this as
light as possible.

--
Kenneth Ellis McCall