[Lxc-users] Dual WAN router config

Geordy Korte gkorte at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:25:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

With al due respect this has nothing todo with lxc but is more of a load balancing question. You will need to nat one of your neighbours into a different subnet then figure out how you would want to load balance using iptables...

Basically easy question, really hard answer, but nothin related to lxc

Sent from my iPhone