[Lxc-users] Lxc-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

Jianbin Ma fengqing24 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:05:37 UTC 2012

Hi,all
    I am running a case based on two containers in one host.One container
is used to write into shared memory,and the other is used to backup.The
problem is comming.The backup container's process have so much try  to
compete the lock resource.And If the two containers are in different host
.The situation is better.So I want to get something about container
preformance tuning .such as how to set parameters' value(cpu and memory )
in the /cgroup or other parameters.
Thanks,

Toomy.