[Lxc-users] LXC no connectivity after first "boot" of the guest

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Fri Aug 10 13:07:22 UTC 2012

On 08/10/2012 01:33 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> IIRC debian only support using lxc-debconf, not lxc-debian

yep; ftr, see this thread:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=5017ECB2.9030507%40rktmb.org&forum_name=lxc-users

> so I wouldn't be surprised if you found a problem which won't be fixed.

as it looks know, wheezy will not get live-debconfig due to bureaucratic
unwillingness of some debian people, i tried, but nothing i can do
further about that i'm afraid. so, wheezy will as it looks like not be a
host system nor container system for/with lxc :(