[Lxc-users] Failed to start multiple containers asynchronously.

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:38:31 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am trying to create 3 containers and starting 3 containers. I wrote a c
program to create 3 containers and different c program to start 3
containers. As i wann to start all containers async, so forked and execl, so
that all are different process.

It started the first container,but when second containers starts it asks for
login:: and passwd:: i gave both but still control remains on first terminal
and something strange happen for third terminal. It gives error saying
 "lxc-start: failed to set new terminal settings
lxc-start: failed to create console
lxc-start: failed to initialize the containe"

Y is it so?
I am using different conf file  for each container. The only thing i changed
is lxc.tty number.
What might be changes in conf file to set new terminal settings.
Please help me out ASAP.

Regards,
Nishant