[Lxc-users] Failed to start multiple containers asynchronously.

Matthew Franz mdfranz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:19:54 UTC 2011

Are you daemonizing the containers (with lxc-start -d) ? That seems to
be the most useful for my when I spin up dozens of containers... I set
the lxc.console variable via a "--define
lxc.console=/var/log/lxc/$container" on when I run lxc-start. This
seems to work fine.

I'm not sure what is all in lxc-create (assuming you are calling these
scripts from a .c)  but I'm not sure how safe that is to run multiple
copies simultaneously (the debootstrap in particular), but maybe it
will just work?

- mdf