[Lxc-users] Fwd: RE: Price Request For lxc.org

Brian K. White brian at aljex.com
Tue Oct 11 22:37:57 UTC 2011

IEEE "does not honor requests" for applicant requested id's, but even
for the locally administered,

lxc 6c:78:63
and
LXC 4c:58:43

are both out. l (6c) and L (4c) both have a second nibble c which has a
second-least-significant bit 0

1100
--^-

Too bad, it's nice and high to avoid the bridge low mac address interaction.

Backwards, cxl and CXL are both ok.
43:58:4c
63:78:6c
-^:--:--