[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Thu Oct 6 18:45:17 UTC 2011

Quoting Brian K. White (brian at aljex.com):
> Ideally, for the stated purpose, we need something not named ubuntu.

I almost didn't create the page for that reason, but then decided the
content can always get moved if/when someone gets a better domain name.
I don't think we should hold off on collecting the information for this
reason.  If sourceforge supported wikis (does it?) then lxc.sf.net/wiki
would be ideal.

Note for instance I also have wiki.ubuntu.com/UserNamespace - not at
all ubuntu-specific, just a wiki page about a project ubuntu is interested
in.

> I already have the same sort of wiki page on opensuse.org since a year
> ago but that's of course highly opensuse specific, which is exactly the
> problem a central wiki proposes to avoid.
>
> Meanwhile I'm getting less and less in love with suse every day anyways
> due to changes over the last couple years, and so I'm probably going to
> start basing my systems on Arch or who-knows-what sooner or later.
>
> So, sourceforge or code.google.com or .. blah, lxc.org is for sale for a
> mere $5000 haha.

I'll contribute $.10 :)

-serge