[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 6 20:17:36 UTC 2011

On 10/06/2011 02:45 PM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Brian K. White (brian at aljex.com):
>> Ideally, for the stated purpose, we need something not named ubuntu.
>
> I almost didn't create the page for that reason, but then decided the
> content can always get moved if/when someone gets a better domain name.
> I don't think we should hold off on collecting the information for this
> reason.  If sourceforge supported wikis (does it?) then lxc.sf.net/wiki
> would be ideal.
>
> Note for instance I also have wiki.ubuntu.com/UserNamespace - not at
> all ubuntu-specific, just a wiki page about a project ubuntu is interested
> in.

Sourceforge supports Mediawiki at least, we use that for wiki.ltsp.org
but its permission management is a mess. They basically force every user
to have a SF.net account and be added as "editor" by an admin.

Unless that changed, it's a major pain if we want to get contributors.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer