[Lxc-users] New LXC Creation Script: lxc-ubuntu-x

Brian K. White brian at aljex.com
Thu Oct 6 18:01:16 UTC 2011

Ideally, for the stated purpose, we need something not named ubuntu.

I already have the same sort of wiki page on opensuse.org since a year
ago but that's of course highly opensuse specific, which is exactly the
problem a central wiki proposes to avoid.

Meanwhile I'm getting less and less in love with suse every day anyways
due to changes over the last couple years, and so I'm probably going to
start basing my systems on Arch or who-knows-what sooner or later.

So, sourceforge or code.google.com or .. blah, lxc.org is for sale for a
mere $5000 haha.

--
bkw