[Lxc-users] rant: Debian template

Ramez Hanna rhanna at informatiq.org
Tue Jun 21 11:37:41 UTC 2011

i had noticed that and avoided it in the lxc-fedora template which takes an
argument --release
it should be done the same for debian
for ubuntu they provide multiple template files with the suite hardcoded to
something different
it should be trivial, but again is that the only difference or there are
other config lines that are changed?