[Lxc-users] regular lxc development call?

Walter Stanish walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com
Mon Dec 13 18:12:34 UTC 2010

Apologies that I am travelling in north Africa at the moment - somewhat
sudden change of schedule - and will have highly sporadic availability until
late January. Nevertheless please keep me Cc'd on any developments for
subsequent calls.

On 13/12/2010 7:05 PM, "Stéphane Graber" <stgraber at ubuntu.com> wrote:

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 03:06 +0000, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Lezcano (daniel.lezcano at f...
I'd like to attend that call, Skype ID: stgraber

Depending on how many people are going to attend and where they're from,
I might be able to provide a conf number.
I asked my company (Revolution Linux) and we can use our 1-800 number
for the call. I can also invite people from other countries as long as
they are on landline.

9:30am central is a bit early for me as I tend to arrive at the office
around 10am central (9am eastern).

I'm usually around from 9am eastern to 11:30am and 12:30pm to 5:30pm.
Monday being usually quite busy so would like to avoid if possible :)

I guess it might be useful to have a list somewhere (wiki ?) of people
who'd like to attend with availabilities and timezone.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer