[lxc-devel] Last minute template addition - universal image based template

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Tue Jan 14 12:04:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

>>> On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:33:04 -0500
    in message   "Re: [lxc-devel] Last minute template addition - universal image based	template"
                  Stéphane Graber-san wrote:

> I've added plamo support to Jenkins and built two initial images. I
> still need to hook Jenkins to the public server so you'll probably
> only see them in a couple of days.

Thanks!!

> I went with a 48h expiry date for plamo. Jenkins will typically attempt
> a build once a day, so 48h should avoid us expiring an image when
> there's no new one around and still force users to re-grab new images
> often enough for your use case.

OK!

> Oh, also. Do you know if there's a North American plamo mirror? Download
> speeds from the default location are dreadful from here. It took me
> 35min to download the 200MB from the ftp site (instead of the expected
> 30s to a minute)...

I don't know any North American mirror. :-(

I list other mirrors in Japan, maybe download become faster (maybe
slower ^_^;):
  ftp://ftp.dnsbalance.ring.gr.jp/pub/linux/Plamo/
  ftp://srv2.ftp.ne.jp/Linux/distributions/plamolinux/

But as my previous mail, once lxc-create creates the cache, unless you
remove the cache, next running lxc-create will not access ftp site
(^_^;).

karma at jazz.email.ne.jp