[lxc-devel] Beta: LXC template for gentoo

Reto Gantenbein reto.gantenbein at linuxmonk.ch
Sat Dec 28 17:52:34 UTC 2013

Hi

I also tried your gentoo template on a Fedora 19 host. I'm very happy,
that finally someone is picking this up again. If I remember correctly,
there used to be a gentoo template in earlier versions of lxc.

Next to the `mkdir -p` issue, I found some other small bugs which I
fixed and already sent you a pull request on github. The command I used
to setup the container was 'lxc-create -n gentoo -t gentoo -B btrfs'
with 1.0.0-0.1.beta1.fc19.x86_64.

Thanks for your good work.

Cheers,
Reto