[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9 release, staging branch re-opened for 1.0

Christian Seiler christian at iwakd.de
Mon Apr 8 21:26:45 UTC 2013

Hi there,

> A draft roadmap for 1.0 can be found at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXC/1.0-roadmap
>
> Feel free to add items to that list. We'll use the mailing-list to
> coordinate the work as usual.

I've been working on using LXC containers in a Pacemaker (Linux-HA)
environment, i.e. writing resource agents (RAs) that manage containers,
additional IPs inside containers, managing services inside containers
and mounting stuff into containers. It's not quite ready yet (albeit
almost), but I was wondering whether you might be interested in
including them in the LXC project or you think they'd be better off
somewhere else.

Regards,
Christian