[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9 release, staging branch re-opened for 1.0

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 8 16:05:44 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, Daniel released LXC 0.9 on Saturday.

I've now rebased the staging branch on that and update it on github.

I'll be travelling and taking some time off over the next few days but
will nevertheless try to get the various patches currently sitting on
the mailing-list into staging ASAP.

The final tarball may be found at:
http://lxc.sourceforge.net/download/lxc/lxc-0.9.0.tar.gz

A draft roadmap for 1.0 can be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXC/1.0-roadmap

Feel free to add items to that list. We'll use the mailing-list to
coordinate the work as usual.

I don't have any clear timeline for the various milestones of 1.0 yet
besides the fact that I'd like to have 1.0 release in February 2014,
putting Plumbers (September 2013) pretty much at the middle of the dev
cycle.

Thanks again for all the work you've done on 0.9 and looking forward to
a very exciting 1.0.