[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9 release, staging branch re-opened for 1.0

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 9 03:31:45 UTC 2013

Quoting Christian Seiler (christian at iwakd.de):
> Hi there,
>
> > A draft roadmap for 1.0 can be found at:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXC/1.0-roadmap
> >
> > Feel free to add items to that list. We'll use the mailing-list to
> > coordinate the work as usual.
>
> I've been working on using LXC containers in a Pacemaker (Linux-HA)
> environment, i.e. writing resource agents (RAs) that manage containers,
> additional IPs inside containers, managing services inside containers

Are they using the api?

> and mounting stuff into containers. It's not quite ready yet (albeit
> almost), but I was wondering whether you might be interested in
> including them in the LXC project or you think they'd be better off
> somewhere else.

I'd have to take a look to see exactly what they do.  It sounds like
they are more of a user of lxc so might be better off elsewhere, but
I could be misunderstanding.  If it's something which would benefit
lxc in general then it'd belong.  Please do send us a link to the code
when you feel ready so we can take a look.

thanks,
-serge