[lxc-devel] Usability: lxc-ls

Stefan Schlesinger sts at ono.at
Fri Jun 29 13:34:01 UTC 2012

On Jun 28, 2012, at 5:35 PM, Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL wrote:
> Just FYI, current git now allows you to list running containers
> only with the '--active' flag to lxc-ls.

The current version in Git also lists 'lost+found' as a virtual machine,
in case /var/lib/lxc is a separate filesystem (same to lxc-list).

I'd really like to urge to revise these commands, before the lxc API will
freeze.

IMHO the functionality of the three status commands could even be merged into
a single utility:

* lxc-ls
* lxc-list
* lxc-info