[lxc-devel] Usability: lxc-ls

Stefan Schlesinger sts at ono.at
Thu Jun 28 16:23:28 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On Jun 28, 2012, at 5:35 PM, Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL wrote:
> Just FYI, current git now allows you to list running containers
> only with the '--active' flag to lxc-ls.

when I type in lxc-ls manually, I guess I will want to add --active for
90 percent of the time.

I already saw the upcoming lxc-ls version. What I actually wanted to imply
is that the default behavior of it should rather be the other way around.

It could as well provide even more information (eg. tasks, networking type, ip address, etc.).

Regards, Stefan.