[lxc-devel] Any ETA on the next release?

matthew byers faintstlsaint at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:55:51 UTC 2011

I like the wiki idea as it gives another area where users can post various
fixes to issues or even tutorials for lxc. That seems to be the biggest
issue i have come across that people have with lxc itself...lack of
documentation. I have the websited saved in url but that was weeks and weeks
later after i discovered lxc. I say push to get the main website back up in
full glory and lets create a wiki as you guys suggested earlier.

--
God Bless