[lxc-users] Quick Question

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri Mar 20 14:06:52 UTC 2020

Different scenarios I know affect this your question:
a) Container has public IP assigned
b) Container has own LAN IP
c) Container has no own NIC and IP (shares host one)
d) ?

In scenarios A and B the answer is no.
In scenario B take care ports are forwarded through gw/wan router to
that IP.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 20/3/20 a les 14:08, Ray Jender ha escrit: