[lxc-users] Quick Question

Ray Jender rayj00 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 13:08:21 UTC 2020

No.  I access the container using a subdomain (amsc1.mydomain.us).  The host
VPS is doing port forwarding of ports 80/443, forwarding to another
container
that is hosting HAproxy.  HAproxy redirects to the container hosting the
application based on the subdomain portion of the URL (amsc1).

My app basically works,  but disconnects after 10-15 secs.  This has been a
known issue of the app having access to udp ports 5000-65000 which I have
opened, but it
has not resolved the disconnect issue.  That's why I am wondering if these
ports need to be opened on the host VPS also?
Thanks,

Ray