[lxc-users] Unprivileged networking option?

Ede Wolf listac at nebelschwaden.de
Sun Mar 1 11:49:26 UTC 2020

Thanks for the heads up, I have missed to mention, that I have been
talking about simple LXC containers. Somehow implied it as default due
to the name of this list. Sorry for that.

So please let me rephrase my question: Is there any alternative to
standard bridging for running unprivileged lxc containers?

Thanks

Ede