[lxc-users] ghost services on LXC containers

Harald Dunkel harald.dunkel at aixigo.com
Thu Aug 13 10:23:36 UTC 2020

On 8/13/20 9:02 AM, Harald Dunkel wrote:

> # cat /sys/fs/cgroup/unified/system.slice/zabbix-agent.service/cgroup.procs
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
>

> PID 0 is not valid here, AFAICT. And zabbix-agent isn't even installed
> in my container. Its installed on the host only.

PS:
Lennart Pottering wrote about this:

Is it possible the container and the host run in the very same cgroup
hierarchy?

If that's the case (and it looks like it): this is not
supported. Please file a bug against LXC, it's very clearly broken.

(https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2020-August/045022.html)

I would be highly interested in your thoughts about this.

Harri