[lxc-users] LXC-3.1 - console disfunctional

webman at manfbraun.de webman at manfbraun.de
Wed May 29 15:35:10 UTC 2019

Hi Oliver!

Thanks, but I am using Debian, Buster!

Just to see, if this depends on Buster, I created
a new container using Stretch, but it behaves the same.

But there error at the end of the createion process:

update-rc.d: error: cannot find a LSB script for checkroot.sh
update-rc.d: error: cannot find a LSB script for umountfs
update-rc.d: error: cannot find a LSB script for hwclockfirst.sh
Creating SSH2 RSA key; this may take some time ...
2048 SHA256:SYJi57SfMAjyplQUSjvkHGooFEooE7yQmQBM/Vzgwcw root at medio-rep (RSA)
Creating SSH2 ECDSA key; this may take some time ...
256 SHA256:MHD1GNwlk1EpKOLXKdE6nuIXDm7FgdwVIDXD/Ejcm90 root at medio-rep (ECDSA)
Creating SSH2 ED25519 key; this may take some time ...
256 SHA256:cNmkkLLAFbCvJR0FBL9VL020dMbcvLd0aI4mdeQSFRI root at medio-rep (ED25519)
invoke-rc.d: could not determine current runlevel
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of start.

They don’t tell me, if this is part of the reason.
The mentioned scripts are not on my install.

MfG, Manfred