[lxc-users] not allowed to change kernel parameters inside container

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:02:59 UTC 2019

Thanks to all. I am sorry I touched a heated point. For me using
hard-virtualization for Linux apps is dementia. It should be kept only for
Windows VMs.
For me, the single point of using LXC is to be able to redeploy a complex
app from host to host in a few minutes. I use one-host->one-Container. So
what is the issue of giving all power to the containers?