[lxc-users] Failed to load config for XYZ

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 27 19:26:13 UTC 2019

Greetings, Bryan Christ!

> Andrey,

> Thanks for the reply.  Is there a resource, document, guide that can show
> me what the old items were and what the new analogs are?

man 5 lxc.container.conf.

Just watch the lines it bark about and find equivalent lines in the manual to
change to.

> Most of my config files are from the templates so I added very little.  I
> tried starting a container manually to see what line(s) were causing
> problems but it looked like there were quite a few.

A few, in total, may be.
But overall, very few changes need to be made, amn in many cases, simple sed
could help.

P.S.
Please reply to your own sent messages at least, if you are subscribed to the
list in digest mode. Nobody likes thread breaking. It makes finding followup
mails very hard.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin